Sunday, June 17, 2012

Ramblings....

Just counting down the weeks now (four by now) and getting more excited as they pass. I am looking forward to seeing what God will do in my life as I go to this other country. For a while now I have been imagining what my first overseas mission trip will be like and now that I am very close to actually experiencing it I am actually a little nervous.  Where will my life go after this? Will I continue to do things as I have always done or will this bring about a change in me? I guess the only way to answer my questions is to go and experience and see what God brings about. He has a great plan for me and I can't wait to see what happens!

A few weeks back I read some of the book "Kisses from Katie" by Katie Davis and I have to say that she is now a role model for me. She went to Uganda a few years ago on a mission trip, during high school i think, and fell in love with the Ugandan people while seeing the poverty there. She was there she felt God telling her that this is where she was supposed to be. I can only hope that someday I will feel the voice of God telling me that THIS is where he wants me to serve, though I wonder where that will be. :) I pray that The Lord will keep me faithful, humble and reliant on him as I journey forward.

In Christ,

Sierra





No comments:

Post a Comment