Friday, September 9, 2011

I have been looking at the immunizations that I need for my trip to Kenya.....wow. There was alot of diseases that they suggest to get vaccinated for. I don't know if I really need to get all of them or not. I guess that with me not traveling anywhere really makes a differience in how much I know about these things. This is really going to be a new experience for me, traveling to Kenya.

I also am going to be applying for my passport soon. I need to do that in the next week or so because it takes six to eight weeks to actually get the passport. I went yesterday to get my passport picture taken and it turned out okay. I did not really like it, but Mom said no one really ever does. Haha..thanks Mom.

I learned a interesting fact about Eldoret today(Eldoret is where we will be staying while in Kenya).
It is a sister city to Indianapolis, the capital of my home state! Cool huh!

Blessings,
Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment