Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Kenya!

Hi All!

I just thought that you would like to know of a mission trip that I am hoping to go on. Some people from my church are joining with another church to go on a 14 day trip to Kenya and I decided that I would go along if I could. I do not know much about it other than a few details. I will post more whenever I hear of them. I know that we are going to fly to Europe and then to Nairobi which is a 10 hour flight both ways. Then to get to Eldoret (where we will be staying) is another 6 hour ride on the back of a flatbed truck. We should be able to see a bunch of the scenery of Kenya.
We will actually be working in the village of Soy which is a little while out of Eldoret. I think that we will be doing something that has to do with a medical clinic, maybe a Bible study or two and a few other things that I can't remember. =P

This is my first out of the country mission trip so I am very excited but also very nervous. I pray that all goes well and that I learn much while I am there.  I would love it if all of  you reading this would pray for me and for the rest of the people going on the trip. There are some obstacles that need to be crossed so I can go, mostly financial.

Thanks for the prayers!

Blessings,
Sierra





No comments:

Post a Comment